Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jayne Kennedy In A Bikini

jkenndy02

I had a big crush on Jayne Kennedy from the first time I ever saw her on the NFL Today in the late 1970's. I thought she was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. I would see her also in commercials and on magazine covers. She was probably the first black woman I had a crush on. That was quite a taboo thing in the late 70's here in North Carolina. Even though I'm now almost 38 and was then around 8, I still find her very hot. I had good tastes in women from an early age. I love this picture of Jayne in a bikini. Wow! I hope you guys enjoy it as well.

P.S. This is an addition to the post that was already set up. I've also got some really bad news. I'm really ticked off over this. I've got an idea of who it might be, but that doesn't change anything. Somebody hacked into my Blogger account and MySpace account. They deleted both of my That Black Magic pages. I have changed my password. I'm very upset. I had spent a lot of time and energy on those pages. I was really excited about the prospects of what I could do with this new endeavor of mine. If it's the person I think it is, they did it out of hatred and prejudice. I actually had a couple of racists angry with me that I, as a white man, would want to do such a page. They said I should be ashamed of myself for what I was doing. They called me a traitor to my own race and a bunch of other horrible stuff. I ignored it. I've been called much worse in the past. I didn't think they would so something like this. I have no proof it was them. I can't see who it would have been otherwise. I wanted to let all of you know what's going on.

7 comments:

sushay said...

I had completely forgotten about Jayne Kennedy. She was a real beauty. I willing to bet she still is. She has a natural beauty that doesn't go away. xoxoSue

Keith said...

Hey Sue. Thanks. She was one of the first crushes I can remember having. I want to find some more pictures of her to post.

Nancy Sinatra Fan said...

She was always beautiful. That's a nice picture of her. She looks great in a bikini.

Keith said...

Glad you agree. I know your hubby thinks she's hot. I love this picture of her.

Mirko di Wallenberg said...

God that is awfull what happened to your account! Hope that you can rebuild it!

Keith said...

Thanks Mirko. I'm probably just going to put it on hold right now. I'll just concentrate on this one and my other blog, but I might try to redo it later on.

Keith said...

Thanks Mel. I appreciate that.