Monday, January 19, 2009

Raquel Welch For Your Monday Viewing Pleasure

I thought a great way to start off this week was by posting some Raquel Welch photos for your viewing pleasure. Never say I don't do anything for you fellas. :-)

Raquel

Raquel3

Raquel7

Raquel5

Raquel6

P.S. Please check out my latest post at Celluloid Slammer. It's been a few weeks since I've posted anything there, so I figured it was able time I did a new post. I've posted a video clip featuring scenes from one of my favorite Bond films On Her Majesty's Secret Service. I hope you'll check out this post and leave me some comments there. Thanks.

18 comments:

Scott (gotankgo) said...

Very nice selections Keith.
She is quite sexy in each one. A treat!

Anonymous said...

Could it be a better start... Nope!
Three new photos (for me) of Raquel, nice.

Steve Langton said...

Great stuff! Love the first couple of shots. Sort of 'Come and get me'. Oh yes!

Bill Dan Courtney said...

Raquel was certainly a great. I am still trying to find a good copy of Myra Breckinridge online. Good images.

Keith said...

Hey Scott. Thanks. I'm glad you liked them. She is definitely sexy.

Keith said...

Hey Sid. Thanks. I'm glad you liked them. I thought it was a great start to the week.

Keith said...

Hey Steve. Thanks. Glad you liked them. Yeah, I love those shots of Raquel in bed.

Keith said...

Hey Bill. Thanks. Glad you liked them. I wish you luck in finding a good copy of Myra.

Nancy Sinatra Fan said...

These are wonderful pictures of Raquel. She was sexy back then and she still is today.

Keith said...

Hey Phoebe. I totally agree with you. Glad you liked these sexy shots of Raquel.

Unknown said...

Nice! I always wanted to wake up w/Raquel Welch. Thanx, Keith!

Keith said...

Hey Rev. You are very welcome. Thanks for the comments. I always wanted to wake up with her too.

molly said...

she sure is stunning

Keith said...

Thanks Molly. Glad you like her.

Melissa Hafting said...

hot!va va voom

Keith said...

Thanks Mel. I totally agree.

Unknown said...

Nice collection of pics! The 4th one is my fave. Wowzers!

Keith said...

Hey J.D. Thanks. Glad you liked them. The 4th one is a really good one of her.