Thursday, July 1, 2010

Eva Mendes Is Spicy Hot

eva-mendes-w-magazine-july-2010-cover

Eva Mendes is an actress that I find incredibly sexy. She's smokin' hot. I was very thrilled to see her on the cover and featured in an editorial in the latest issue of W magazine. Eva's past film credits include Training Day and Hitch. She'll next be seen in the comedy The Other Guys, starring Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg. The movie opens in August. Eva has also been featured in campaigns by everyone from Calvin Klein to Revlon. I hope you like these beautiful photos (by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott) of Eva.

cess_mendes_01_v

cess_mendes_02_h

cess_mendes_03_h

cess_mendes_04_h

cess_mendes_05_h

cess_mendes_06_h

P.S. If you haven't do so already, please enter my Orient Watch Giveaway. The winner will be randomly selected on Thursday, July 8th. That's also the day I will return with a new blog post. This weekend is a holiday weekend here in the United States. We are celebrating Independence Day. I won't be doing a post this upcoming Monday. I will return with a new post on Thursday, July 8th. Take care. Enjoy the weekend.


30 comments:

Lee Oliveira said...

Eva is beyond gorgeous..!
Lovely pictures you got from her.. (as always) :-D

LOx

NAUGHTY WEB said...

Keith, EVA is one of my all time FAV's....

jemina said...

HAWT, HAWT, HAWT, xoxo

Anonymous said...

Nice

I "dated" a girl who looked strikingly similar to her :P

Glayki said...

she is so sexy!

GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

Man, this is an incredible pictorial...Eva is indeed HOT! I hadn't seen these shots before, so thanks for sharing.


♥ V

http://www.gritandglamour.com


PS: Thanks for stopping by my blog!

GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

P.P.S...You're in NC?! How cool!

ilsteviewonder said...

I deff got my copy! Shes beautifl! I loved the second photo!

ellie said...

She definitely has something 'old style' in her beauty that somehow transcends into a modern image, as well. Yeah, she work it. Fabulously.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

These photos are incredibly gorgeous. What a stunning photo shoot. I actually subscribe to this magazine, so I'm looking forward to reading her interview and having my own copy of these photos! :)

said...

Eva Mendes is one of the hottest girls that has been in some of the worst movies!

Unknown said...

Eva is smokin'. No kidding.

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

Yeah, crap- she's so pretty! I love how retro these look and she looks like a bombshell in that mirror image of her. I wonder what it would be like to dress that body for one day!

Siru said...

That cover is gorgeous! I love the miu miu dress on it!

juliet xxx

T said...

Love Eva. Not only is she gorgeous, but she has a killer sense of style.

The Allure House said...

She looks stunning in this editorial!

Midtown Girl said...

If there is one woman I would love to look like it is Eva Mendes!!

Scott (gotankgo) said...

scorching selection of Ms Mendes photos

Adele said...

She looks incredible!

- Adele
MOLTOCURIOSA.COM

mAdi*cakes said...

Oh gosh! I love the spread!!! GORGEOUS!!! She embodies class and style! Have a great weekend!
Xoxo
M

teresweetstyle said...

hello! this is the first time i visit your blog, but i think is very nice!
eva mendes is fantastic, very beautiful and her style is incredible
http://sweetsyte.blogspot.com/

Gabbi said...

She is gorgeous... I adore the photos you chose too Keith! The colors and her dresses are amazing.

Sybil said...

yes.. she looks smoking hot!! :D

Animated Confessions

Diana Mieczan said...

She is so stunning...Wow:)
Kisses darling and Happy Monday
Muah

noone said...

I want eva's body!! She has a nice face too!

Gorgeous Glam said...

She sure is hot! Gotta love my latina sistas!

Anonymous said...

cool stuff keith. hope you're enjoying the long weekend!!

Giorgia Martinucci said...

thanks for having visited my blog, beautiful this editorial of Eva Mendes! she's amazing!

Syed said...

Absolutely stunning! Loving her in that polka dot dress.

Melissa Hafting said...

I wish I looked that good! hahah she's beautiful