Monday, July 12, 2010

I'd Love To Get Lost With Evangeline Lilly, Plus I Won An Award

Evangeline Lilly's role as the tough and beautiful Kate Austin recently came to an end with the final episode of Lost. She's been one of the most popular television actresses of this past decade. I totally understand why. I wouldn't mind getting stranded on an island with her. These sexy photos (by Bowen Smith) were featured in Esquire.

EvangelineLilly

EvangelineLilly2

EvangelineLilly3

EvangelineLilly4

EvangelineLilly5

P.S. Recently I was awarded the Versatile Blogger award by my buddy J.D. at his cool blog Radiator Heaven.

vblogger

Here is what I'm suppose to do:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think fantastic for whatever reason (in no particular order)
.

4. Contact the blogs you picked and let them know about the award.


Here are the 7 things about me:

1. I've been a big fan of the trashy novels by Jackie Collins since I was a teen back in the 80's.

thebitch

2. One of my favorite shows back in the 80's was Dynasty. I was so in love with Joan Collins.

dynastyjoan2

3. One of my favorite female singers in the 80's was Sheena Easton. I loved her song Sugar Walls. Embedding was disabled so I put a link to the video.

4. I was a big fan of all the teen moves in the 80's featuring the Brat Pack. St. Elmo's Fire was my favorite of those movies.



5. One of my favorite shows on television today is Gossip Girl. I have a huge crush on Leighton Meester.

blair

6. I love the show Doctor Who. My favorite companion of the Doctor's since the show came back on is Martha Jones (played by Freema Agyeman).

marthajones

7. I am a big fan of Fefe Dobson. I think she's awesome. She's gorgeous, talented & so cool.



There are way too many blogs that I would love to give this award to. I know there are definitely more than 15. Instead of naming any particular blogs, I'm awarding this to anybody who wants it.


30 comments:

Nadine2point0 said...

Love the info about you - ahhh, St. Elmo's Fire.
Ms. Lily's shoot is so cheeky and fresh. She's pretty cute here in comparison to her Pantene Shampoo ad.

Closet Fashionista said...

I love the third photo of her in that shoot!
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

chantelle said...

who isn't obsessed with gossip girl? i can't for season 4 in september! evageline is so lovely :) congratulations on the award!

Abe Lucas said...

Keith, you sure are a child of the '80s, aren't you? LOL Funny that I'm about the same age as you but have little of the nostalgia for the decade in which I grew up; maybe when I hit 50 it'll all come crashing back! ;)

Excellent choice on Joan Collins; she's amazing.

The Neo-Edwardian Hipster

GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

Congrats! I'm also an unabashed Gossip Girl fan. AndI don't care that I'm practically old enough to be Blair's mother.

I love Evangeline too...she's not only gorgeous, but she's got an athletic body, and it's refreshing to see that aesthetic.

♥ V
http://www.gritandglamour.com

jemina said...

Evangeline Lilly is so beautiful, xoxo

noone said...

LOL at you liking gossip girl, that's definitely one of my guilty pleasures!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Fun post! I think Evangeline is gorgeous and I love, love, love Gossip Girl!!

Unknown said...

Evaneline Lily is definitely a cutie and I quite enjoyed her work on LOST. It should be interesting to see what she does next. It would be nice to see her make the jump to feature film work.

Nice pictures, as always, Keith!

ilsteviewonder said...

aww! She looks super cute in these photos! :)

teresweetstyle said...

thanks for your congratulations!
Im glad for spain's win!
great post!

kisses from http://sweetsyte.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

congrats and i love Leighton!

Missy
Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

The Allure House said...

Congrats! Evangeline Lily is a cutie fer sure.

ahoymichelle said...

I absolutely love Leighton Meester as well! :)

Scott (gotankgo) said...

Wonderful selection of photos - especially the black and white ones. Would not mind being Lost with her anytime.

Unknown said...

ow, great blog too


great post


xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love her too! she is so pretty! and congrats on the award!

Shell said...

Congrats on the award. Dynasty brings back cool memories. I do love Fefe..she is the best.

Federico Panarello said...

Blare in gossip girl is fantastic, so cute and elegance!!!

Denisa L said...

congrats on the award!
hahaha, you're not the only one who read Jackie Collins:))
aww and love GG:x

Glayki said...

i love Joan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
look here please!
http://glaykisdolcevita.tumblr.com/post/761355417/joan-we-love-you

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

holy crap, I know she's pretty but she cleans up really well in those images! She looks beautiful!!!! Love that you were obsessed with Joan Collins, that's adorable!

Siru said...

Evangeline is beautiful, that spread is gorgeous. I love the vintage style of it!

juliet xxx

Dusk said...

Oh my goodness!! I'm so used to seeing her as "Freckles" (her Lost character's nickname) that these images have just blown me away!

They're so cheeky, sassy, sexy!

Nice to get to know these points about you Keith.

Um... whoops, I think I forgot to tell you... I left an award for you on my blog on June 25;

an award for Sugar and Spice

T said...

Hahaha! I love Jackie Collins! My mother in law has a huge collection, and I have been rereading them all again lately.

Diana Mieczan said...

Congrats sweetie on the award:) well done! I adore her and those photos are so cute!
Happy Tuesday my lovely

michelle_ said...

i love leighton n gossip girl as well !
awesome blog post :)
thanks for stopping by at my blog ...
www.glistersandblisters.com

Gabbi said...

You have a true talent with award tags dear Keith! Fun post! :)

Unknown said...

nice. she's sexy. get lost with her? :))
congrats for the award :)

Holly said...

I so love fefe...she reminds me so much of Bianca Lawson who I must say ..just gets better and better. Her latest move "pretty little liars"...she might be older than the rest of the teens, but hey, she's as fresh as she ever was.