Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Say Goodnight To Britt Ekland

gun

Britt Ekland played Mary Goodnight in the 1974 Bond film
The Man with the Golden Gun. While quite a few Bond girls really help out 007 during his missions, Mary is pretty much just beautiful eye candy. She's actually quite ditzy, goofing things up instead of being any real assistance. I can ignore that because she's so darn hot. I think she's very sexy with or without any brains. I know that's probably not politically correct. It's still the truth as I see it though. :-)


britt2

britt

brittekland

britt-ekland-00001

britt-ekland-00002

britt-ekland-00003

britt-ekland-00004

britt-ekland-00005

britt-ekland-00006

19 comments:

Video Zeta One said...

She was smoking hot, that's for sure. She was too cool for school in Get Carter with Michael Caine. I think she was in Wicker Man too - an awesome horror flick.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

For a time there was no female hotter than Britt.

Keith said...

Hey Gil. Thanks. She played in some other good movies back during that era.

Keith said...

Hey Monkey. Thanks. I know what you mean. I agree.

Keith said...

She's always been one of my favorites. I think it's her sexy mouth that I find so appealing.

Keith said...

Hey K&S. Thanks. Oh yeah. She does have a very sexy mouth.

Gabbi said...

I love your retro girls Keith!

Mondo said...

I'm with Gilligan check Get Carter Keith you'll love Britt is hot and Michael Caine is super cool - possiblly one of his best perfomances the trailer's here

noone said...

haha you're right she's quite hot.. kinda looks like Kelly Ripa in some of those pics!!

The Sydney Girl said...

she is sexy! and there's nothing wrong with being a bit ditzy! haha

x

Keith said...

Thanks Phoebe. I am who I am. She didn't have much in the way of smarts, but she made up for it with her looks.

Keith said...

Thanks Gabbi. Glad you liked this post.

Keith said...

Hey Dave. Thanks. Yeah, I did enjoy Get Carter. It's been years since I've seen it though. I want to check it out again.

Keith said...

Hey Pop. Thanks. Glad you think she's hot.

Keith said...

Hey Joelyne. Thanks. Glad you think she's sexy. Oh yeah. I have no problem with ditzy girls.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Hello gorgeous!
I always enjoy all the names given to Bond girls...
Thanks Keith you are so good to us-
Appreciate your posts!

Keith said...

Hey Lenore. Thanks. I appreciate it. I'm glad you enjoyed these photos. I do love the names for the Bond girls.

Nancy Sinatra Fan said...

Did you ever hear Britt try to sing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emxlYv3qkWI

Keith said...

Thanks Phoebe. "Trying to sing" is definitely what she was doing. lol