Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jayne Mansfield For President

With only a couple of weeks until we select the person to take George W. Bush's place in the White House, are you still undecided? Not really thrilled by either Obama or McCain? Can't really see voting for the candidate from either the Green or Libertarian Party? Then I've got the right choice for you. Vote Jayne Mansfield for President! Jayne is the sassy and sexy nominee of the Bombshells Party. She'll definitely bring some needed change to Washington. Go Jayne Go!

mansfieldforprez-kat

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, she'd get my vote. I always liked her and her daughter turned out to be a really good actress and not hard on the eye either!

Wasn't a DVD box set of some of Mansfield's films released a while ago?

Keith said...

Hey J.D. She would get my vote too. I always liked her. Jayne's daughter definitely grew up to be a beautiful and talented actress. I actually do believe you're right on that DVD box set. I'll have to look around for that. Thanks for the comments.

Nancy Sinatra Fan said...

I'd vote for her too. I'm not a big fan of anybody running for President. Jayne would definitely get my vote.

Keith said...

I know what you mean. Glad you liked this. I thought it was pretty cool. It was really timely with what's going on.

Steve Langton said...

Yep, she'd get my vote for sure. A great lady.

Keith said...

Hey Steve. Thanks. Glad to see you agree.

Glenn Bishop "Bish The Magish" said...

That is a great poster Keith.

And part of show business history thanks for posting it.

Glenn Bishop

Keith said...

Hey Glenn. Glad you liked it. I always thought it was so cool. It's relevant with us being in an election season.

Nostalgia Kinky said...

She'd get mine as well.

Keith said...

Hey Jeremy. Thanks. Good to hear.